Secure your investments with a LLG grading report
LLG offers different types of grading reports according to your needs. For any other request, we invite you to contact us in order to define together the best solution for your requirements.
The Diamond Report issued by LLG is the most complete document concerning natural diamonds.
It includes the following information:
- The 4Cs: carat weight, colour, clarity and cut including the proportions, symmetry and polish
- The diagram with the detailed plotting of the inclusions
- Additional information about inclusions, laser inscriptions and treatments if applicable
- The Gemprint® number
Our Diamond Certificate for natural or synthetic diamonds include the following information:
- The 4Cs: carat weight, colour, clarity and cut
- The Gemprint® number (optional)
The Melee Certificate includes the following information:
- The shape of the diamonds
- Number of diamonds and total carat weight.
The coloured stones certificate includes the following information :
- Weight & Dimensions
- Crown cut
- Pavilion cut
- Species and Variety
Do you have an identification certificate for your diamonds and want to add extra security for your stones? We offer the ability to determine the light footprint of your diamonds and save it to the Gemprint® Global Database. Thus, you offer your stones a traceability in case of theft, loss or fraud.